Wednesday 13 March 2013

WWW Wednesday #1

WWW Wednesday is a meme hosted by MizB at ShouldBeReading. You just answer these three questions:
What did you finish reading?
What are you currently reading?
What are you planning to read next?

What did I recently finish reading?

I finished this book last week, I won a signed copy from goodreads. I really enjoyed reading it, it had a great premise. Review.








What am i currently reading?
I started reading this book the other day and I didn't want to put it down but as I've been getting ready to go on holiday I haven't had any time to read it. I'm going to try and read it on the train on Monday but I will probably end up playing with my niece or gossiping with my sister. I've been wanting to start this series for a while and even though i'm only a couple chapters in I'm glad to finally of started the series, I think it will be a new favorite.





What do I think I will read next?
I got a second hand copy of this book cheap months ago but as I'm not a massive fan of twilight and its a pretty long book I haven't read it yet. But I now that its a film I really need to get around to reading it before I see the film, I've been avoiding the adverts because I don't want the characters I picture in my head to be influenced by who's playing them in the film. I know I'm weird but sometimes seeing the film before reading the book can ruin an otherwise great book in my opinion.

3 comments :

  1. My you have a pretty blog! I love it. Poppies are my best! After roses :) I loved The Host. It is totally different to Twilight. Much better. I hope you enjoy Matched. It wasn't my favourite series, but hey, we're all different. The Night of the PurpleMoon looks intriguing. Thanks for the review. I'm a new follower. I just hace to come back to these poppies. You can find my WWW at:
    http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/2013/03/www-13-march.html
    cheers
    Gwynneth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I preferred The Host to Twilight. I always want to read Matched. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about movies influencing how you feel about the books. I loved the Twilight books, but the movies killed them for me. I loved The Host though!
    My WWW at Rookie Romance

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and hear your thoughts about my blog. Thanks for stopping by! <3