Wednesday 24 April 2013

WWW #3


undefined

WWW Wednesday is a meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
 You just answer these three questions:
What did you recently finish reading?
What are you currently reading?
What are you planning to read next?


What did I recently finish reading?

The Accident by Linwood Barclay 4/5 stars
This was the third book by Linwood Barclay that I've read. I loved them all and the endings are always a surprise, he's a great suspense writer and I cant wait to read another of his novels. I already have another two Linwood Barclay's on my bookcase but i'm going to space them out. I should be posting a review soon.






What am I currently reading?

 Desperation by Stephen King
I'm only 180 pages in but this book is very intriguing, it's seems a little bit religious but I can get past that when a books this good. I just hope it stays this scary, I wont be taking any road trips, ever, after reading this but I loved to be a little scared every now and then and Stephen King is the perfect author for that job.




What am I planning to read next?

Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
I want to read this book next because I want to read it before I see the film, but when the time for picking up the next book comes around I might feel like reading something else. I do really want to read this though.







No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and hear your thoughts about my blog. Thanks for stopping by! <3