Wednesday 15 May 2013

WWW #4


WWW Wednesday is a meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
You just answer these three questions:
What did you recently finish reading?
What are you currently reading?
What are you planning to read next?

What have I recently finished reading?

Desperation by Stephen King 3.5 / 5
I read this book looking for scares and it's exactly what I got. The plot was very intriguing as where the characters. This is the first Stephen King book I have read, it took me awhile to finish it as its quite long, but I enjoyed reading it. Review.






What am I currently reading?


Eden at the Edge of Midnight by John Kerry
I entered a giveaway on goodreads for this book and the author contacted me and offered to send me an e-copy so that even if I didn't win the giveaway I could still review the book, and I jumped at the opportunity. I love the books title and premise, at the moment it reminds me of Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland movie. I'm really enjoying it.





What am I planning to read next?

Sworn to Raise by Terah Edun
I've been wanting to read this for a while and I just got an e-copy from net galley so I'm very excited to read it.










*Titles link to Goodreads and covers link to Amazon

4 comments :

  1. Hi there, your books look great. The Eden one especially looks really interesting. My sister gave me one recently that's a bit like Alice in Wonderland - it's called Splintered. Happy reading! Here's my WWW: http://wp.me/p32hC2-9E

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard of splinter as well, it's on my wishlist.

      Delete
  2. I've read a lot of Stephen King but not that title. You should try some of his other books, too! My list is iat http://katybrandes.wordpress.com/2013/05/15/www-wednesdays-may-15/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have OCD when it comes to books, so I've got 14 of his books lol hopefully I'll like them more.

      Delete

I love to read your comments and hear your thoughts about my blog. Thanks for stopping by! <3